Complaint Review: Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamins In The World

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:metairie Louisiana
Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamins In The World
donlapre.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamins In The World Purchased in July 2006. Talked me into all kinds of high costly programs that would make me money quietly. But all I got out of this business was nothing. Phoenix Arizona

In July 2006 I purchased the business and was talked into buying all his programs to make money faster. It put me in credit card debit over $5000.00. Don Lapre's program did not pay me at all. He sold the company without notice and didn't even refund me my own money that was in his media program.

Patricia
metairie, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85044/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World-Purchased-in-July-2006-Talked-me-into-all-ki-397925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamins In The World