Complaint Review: Don Lapre - The World Greatest Vitamin

• Submitted: Thu, September 15, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 15, 2005

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Don Lapre - The World Greatest Vitamin
3030 N. Central Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The World Greatest Vitamin - Don Lapre ripoff Phoenix Arizona

I ordered Don Lapre vitamins and enrolled in his program. I later found out it was a rip off and requested my 500.00 dollars back from guaranteed traffic. I was supposed to be refunded back on June 16, 2005. After talking to several cutomer service people and representatives. I was promised on several occasions that the money would be refunded. I talk to a guy name Roybal and Shane but they lied each time. Customer service lies and you can never get a answer. I talked to my bank but they said I waited over 60 days so they could not get the money back. They have all my information on file and now I fear that I have lost the 500.00 hundred dollars that I work so hard for through labor of my own. The greatest vitamin in world takes money from innocent people of the millions!

Marvin
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2005 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-The-World-Greatest-Vitamin/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/The-World-Greatest-Vitamin-Don-Lapre-ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-157221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre - The World Greatest Vitamin