Complaint Review: Don Lapre - worlds Greatest Vitamin

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:port byron Illinois
Don Lapre - worlds Greatest Vitamin
the worlds greatest vitamin.com Internet U.S.A.

Don Lapre-worlds Greatest Vitamin worlds greatest rip-off. this is nothing more than a shell game Internet

Don Lapre is a thief and needs to be put in jail! I saw his ad late night in may of 05 it sounded resonable considering the vitamin industry is a multibillion dollar annual business. I was persuaded to buy the platinum package for about 4000 dollars.

Things went downhill from the start. They couldnt do several of the things they promised so they gave me free advertising which I ended up buying more. Everything was geared to get more of my money-not to help me make money. After two years I had made one sale and that was someone I asked just to see if it was working.

I wasted hours on the phone with these people to no avail. My site had over 16000 hits with no sales?Pure con is what this and I fell for it. Last time I called telling them I was considering legal action they said there system was down and to call back the next day. The last straw was when they sold my domain name, which I paid for the life of the program. vsn1 and guaranteed traffic are also in cahoots with these thieves.

So to don lapre, sally, april, wade matteson, shaun thompson and kasey munns I hope you get what you trully deserve."Its a wonderful day here in the slammer"

Kevin
port byron, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-worlds-Greatest-Vitamin/internet/Don-Lapre-worlds-Greatest-Vitamin-worlds-greatest-rip-off-this-is-nothing-more-than-a-she-271512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre - worlds Greatest Vitamin