Complaint Review: Don Lapre

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Don Lapre
6600 W Charleston Bvd #140 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Don Lapre Don Lapre NEW Scam in Las Vegas Las Vegas Nevada

Got this below scummail recently. I replaced my personal data with stars.

Start Scummail:
=====================================

Extremely URGENT This email could change your financial future.

Hey ****, It's me, Don Lapre Recently I became involved with an opportunity that I believe could be very big and I am about to share this with you. I took valuable time away from other major projects to go to Florida to hear about this amazing Company. I was totally impressed with the Company and the science behind their products.

Since you were a client of mine in the past, I have done something very special for you... I am giving you a PRIORITY position on my team and all you have to do is confirm your information below and your spot will be reserved.

Here is the information we have on file for you... All you need to do is confirm it here: www.JoinDonLapre.com
Your Name: ****
Your Email: ***@****.***

If the information above does not belong to you and you feel you received this email in error, then please accept our sincere apology and feel free to opt-out by clicking the link below.
We look forward to working with you ****, -Don Lapre

To stop these messages simply click here: www.zeolightstudy.com/remove.php?email=***@****.***

Or send a letter requesting removal to:
Zeolightstudy - MMGLV
6600 W Charleston Blvd #140
Las Vegas NV, 89146

==============================================
End Scummail

Anon
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Don-Lapre-Don-Lapre-NEW-Scam-in-Las-Vegas-Las-Vegas-Nevada-325407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre