Complaint Review: Don Lapre

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2007

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Don Lapre
3112 N 30th Ave Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamins In The World ripoff Never returned my refund Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Don Lapre

I returned everything that was requested of me, the company received it on April 11th 2007 via certified mail. I have been calling since then requesting my refund. They continue to advise me that it will take 2 billing cycles. It is now August 1st 2007 and I have not been credited my $435.00

After googling Don Lapre and his Greatest Vitamins in the World, I am furious that I ever believe in this company!

Linda
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2007 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre/Phoenix-Arizona-85017-5405/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World-ripoff-Never-returned-my-refund-Phoenix-Ari-264637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre

Don Lapre

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Have you ever seen this person on late night infomercials? I'm assuming you didn't because if you did every functioning brain cell in your mind should be screaming "con artist!"