efficient

• Submitted: Mon, May 28, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 28, 2007

• Reported By:Pottstown Pennsylvania
Don Lapre
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre Greatest Vitamin In The World Refund Policy -1 yr. I requested it 5 months ago - Still no refund!!! They lie 1- 2 billing cycles Phoenix Arizona

I got laid off and was looking for a home based business. So, I tried this one. Like many others testimony, it was the initial $35. I got many calls later offering this, that, and the other - telling me that I need to invest in these things to make my business successful. Well, guess what? I didn't make on dime. The vulnerable state that I was in, I fell for it. The got me for a total of $4,758. Five separate charges were charged to my credit card. I am so hurt because I really need my money. I initially requested a refund in December '06. Made numerous calls thereafter when I did not see the refund. Now, there telling me that the initial refund was requested in Feb'07. Yet, each time I call, they give me this bull crap story that it takes time to shut down the web site and that it is a process. They even said they have expedited it to be refund in a few days. Still nothing. All of the representatives that I called keep saying that it's going to be there. I even got nasty with them and said there wasn't a problem when they received my money, so why does it take so long to refund. Same bull crap story. Anyway, I read another testimonial from this site where a person went through there credit card company and they were successful in getting them the refund. I'll let you know what happens. Those who read this...pray for me that I get the refund. Love You guys for this helpful website and those who are or have been victims also. God Bless!

Mar B.
Pottstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2007 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapre-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Refund-Policy-1-yr-I-requested-it-5-months-ago--250759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre