Complaint Review: Don Lapre

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:Hon Hawaii
Don Lapre
3112 N. 30th Ave., Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre, The Greatest Vitamin In The World Spent over $10,000 and no refund, company folded Phoenix Arizona

Over a year ago I invested over $10,000 with the company The Greatest Vitamin in the world. The company folded several months ago so I lost everything. They wanted people to try a new program but I declined.
I had over 150 Independent Advertisers because I paid for TV commercials and did not generate anything.

when the company folded they informed us that we would be refunded money. Its been over 5 months now. They gave us an e-mail number but I did not get any feedback to this date.

the programs that I bought would have been a one time deal and after that I would pay nothing. for example I bought guarenteed 12000 hits on my web site for I think $600 and after the first year I would still get the 12000 hits and not pay anything. All the progarms was like that.

all I want is to be treated fairly and get a refund that I'm entitled to.

Hon, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Spent-over-10000-and-no-refund-company-fol-312357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre