continually

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2007

• Reported By:Camarillo California
Don Lapre
The Greatest Vitamin In The World, LLC, 3112 N 30th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85017 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapree, The Greatest Vitamin In The WORLD, Amazing Products International Total SCAM, RIPOFF! Phoenix Arizona

On 5/21/07 I signed up as an Independent Advertiser for "The Greatest Vitamin In The WORLD" which was advertised on TV for $35 inclucing FREE website! But ended up costing $194 when I got off the phone. I called the company back to cancell the next day and by the time I got off the phone that had me pay an additional $4,800 now totalling $4994.

I called them back to cancell and finally their Client Relations guy called me back and told me they would update my website, and give me a coach to help me get more sales. Also he stated try it for 60 more days and if it still isin't working for you, will part as friends and I'll refund all of your money! Needless to say after 60 days I wasn't making any money and left many messages.

Finally, the client relations man called me and said he will send out a cancelation for to sign and and return it and he will take care of the refund. I received the form on 8/15/07 which I signed, faxed and mailed right back. I didn't here from anyone so last week I started calling and all I get on all of their numbers is "Sorry you reached us after hours, please try back on our normal business hours" All of the mail boxes are full so you can't leave any messages.

I finally called my credit card companies and they said that I waited to long to file a dispute (over 60 days) plus $1800 of the money came from my debit card which I'm also out those funds. I did file a police report today! I don't know what else to do!

Dave
Camarillo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapree-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-WORLD-Amazing-Products-International-Total-SCAM-270824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre