Complaint Review: Don Lapre

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2008

• Reported By:Antyown Maine
Don Lapre
14819 S 25th Way Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre Don Lapre's House In Foreclosure! Beware! Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I worked for Don Lapre and seen what went on!

Don Lapre must not be placing enough tiny classified ads these days nor is he selling many of the World's Greatest Vitamins...for if he were, his personal home would not be in foreclosure! He has defaulted on two loans against the property that total in excess of $800,000! His house is scheduled to be auctioned on July 23, 2008 at 2:00 PM!

I would be very careful in any dealings with him or his companies since he seems to be in some pretty dire financial situations at this time!

If you would like to see the public notice yourself, go to www.maricopa.gov and search under "Recorded Documents"...put in his name and it will bring up the notices of Trustee Sale.

Joe
Antyown, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre/Phoenix-Arizona/Don-Lapre-Don-Lapres-House-In-Foreclosure-Beware-Phoenix-Arizona-343894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I worked for Don Lapre and seen what went on!

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I worked for Don Lapre in Phoenix, It was called New Strategies, Its when the money making books just came out, back in the ninetys. I distinctly remember him speaking to someone about anyone who makes $150.00 or more in one week he wants to know about it. I believe he decieved people in giving them the proper information about how much money they made. He had his computer geeks change some kind of info in the computers, and I believe it was to misinform the people about how much money they made, I honestly believe he was taking it for himself.
I worked in many different sections of his company and I can tell you, I would have gotton fired if they knew that I was telling the truth to people who I talked to on the phone about their chances of making money, Especially with the recipe lines and the psychic lines and such that people could purchase for themselves. I ended up leaving the company on a big layoff which was also a scam ,they probably found out that I was being honest with people.