Complaint Review: Don Lapre

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2008

• Reported By:lady Lake Florida
Don Lapre
The Greatest Vitamin.com Internet U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin Don Lapre Cannot be reach. I need my money back ($2,200) Arizona Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Atlanta Guy, it is DON LAPRE, not LEPRE. Big Difference.

*Consumer Comment: Don Lepre

On Nov. 12,2005, Mr Tom Jones stated me and influenced me to put money in the product of "The Greatest Vitamin in the World" I did send him $2,100.00
I paid $9.95 for the wedsite I have for business and assured me that I will received members who will order from me and I need only 20 people to order to get back my $1000.00 and after, I will have a large commission of whatever I sell. I have a limit of 6,000 visitors in my site.
His number was 1-800 277-4320 now, is not accessible. I was promised of platinum deal. I have my receipt number.

Few day later, Tim Lioi and his manager Al Francour pressured me to add more
numbers of visitors in my website to order the vitamins and I sent $1800.00 to Tom Jones.

I noticed, that the are directing the customers to some other website because My customers does not increase. Over a year, I asked for my money back and after so many calls, they return $800.00 through the help of Mike Tutaan.

Ever since I have no customers inspite of I did a l,ot of advertising via their brochures and internet.

Then the company just disoved, I cannot contact anybody
My web page was(www.thevillagesgreatestvitamin.com) Just disappear from the internet and nobody can help me because their telephone s are not working.

I need to have my $2,200.00 back as my capital for these homebase business.

Rosario
lady Lake, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre/internet/The-Greatest-Vitamin-Don-Lapre-Cannot-be-reach-I-need-my-money-back-2200-Arizona-Inte-332624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Atlanta Guy, it is DON LAPRE, not LEPRE. Big Difference.

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

This is a well known scammer, and here on Rip off report there are numerous entries on him and his past and present scams.

There is no such thing as "get rich quick" other than hitting the lottery or getting an inheritance, etc.

If it sounds too good to be true, it USUALLY is.

Don Lapre is in Arizona, in the Phoenix area. Check public records and find numerous lawsuits and judgements against him, as well as his recent Bankruptcy.

My advice. Get a job.

Forget about getting that money back, it is long gone.

Turn that loss into an investment in knowledge and move on.

Don Lepre

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

Well, that's exactly what you get for not researching BEFORE you send people your hard earned money. Don Lepre has been ripping off people for nearly 20 years. Had you done one bit of research, you would know this. Well, in this case, you got exactly what you deserve - NOTHING. And NO, you'll never get any more of your money out of these scammers. Give it up, you'll just be wasting your time and energy.