Complaint Review: Don Lapre

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:eatontown New Jersey
Don Lapre
3112 North 30th Avenue.phoenix Arizona 85017 Nationwide U.S.A.

One day on a Saturday while at home having coffee preparing my self to go out and rake and pickup some leaves. I saw a commercial about the Greatest Vitamin in The world, so I watched and listen to what was being said, and how much it would cost to get my own website 35.00, which didn't sound like much at the time but the more I listen and watch i found myself thinking that if its on the television then it has to be legal

But then after I could get in touch with anyone any longer with out getting you know that one excuse after another, this person sending me to this person, And try this number It was just crazy, then that was when I thought that I was being ripped off, but then I thought that it can't be being that it's on the television its got to be alright.

The government wouldn't let nothing like this come on television if it wasn't true boy was i wrong about that, but he had the nerve to congratulate me and welcome aboard to rip me off. and the more and more I got in I was buying this stuff and that stuff to make my business but that didn't happen and I still don't have an internet business yet till this day.

eatontown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2007 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre/nationwide/Don-Lapre-I-WANT-TO-CONGRATULATE-AND-WELCOME-YOU-ABOARD-PERSONALLY-TO-RIP-YOU-OFF-PHOENIX-292236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre