Complaint Review: Don Lapre

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2007

• Reported By:MONTGOMERY Alabama
Don Lapre
Arizona Nationwide U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre False T.V Advertisements! Scammers! ripoff Arizona Arizona

I was scammed by this company as of late also. I joined the company and was told how great it was. I later decided to add their premium program which was suppose to send people to my web site and I were suppose to have 5 viewers from T.V tagged to my account.

Well for the $330 that I spent I got the 5 people tagged to my account and one of them twice but, the people comming to my web site to sign up is moving. let's say not at all. I have been calling them for over two months requesting a refund and is still getting the run around.

I cancelled the credit card that was used at the time I joined and was told that I need to send something in the mail on bank letterhead to show that the account was closed. I did that and I called them and was told that they hadn't received it yet. I was told that I could fax the bank letterhead in to them and did. Still no refund! Just last week I called and talked to Nick and was told that I should be getting my refund this month which is August.

After reading all of these complaints I am not to sure if I will or not. A class action suit needs to be filed against this company for false advertising.

Let's take action!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2007 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre/nationwide/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Don-Lapre-False-TV-Advertisements-Scammers-ripoff-Ari-264579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre