Complaint Review: Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World Fraudulent Company Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:seaford Delaware
Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World Fraudulent Company Phoenix Arizona
Phoenix, Arizona, Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World Fraudulent Company Phoenix Arizona I never received anything. I was ripped off! Someone stop Don Lapre! Phoenix Arizona

I was watching the infomercial and it looked interesting so I decided to by the program. Don Lapre offered an amazing deal...But it was a rip off.

I never received anything from this company in the mail as promised. A couple of weeks went by so I called the phone numbers and, well, Yeah they are all disconected! They did charge my bank account though, $35.00

I even received an order confirmation number, A lot of good it will do.
So I deceided to do a google search and I found the same thing as others have reported a phone recording full of hype that some amazing thing is about to happen...What Don Lapre just stole everyones money and is getting away with it!

I am more worried that this guy has my credit card number and might just charge me again.

Can't a person like Don Lapre be stopped and if so why haven't they stopped him? If I did something like this I would be arrested as a theif!

So I guess it's off to the bank to do a charge back as a fraudulent transaction against this company.

If it looks to good...Run

Wolfbernz
seaford, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2007 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapres-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Fraudulent-Company-Phoenix-Arizona/Phoenix-Arizona/Don-Lapres-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Fraudulent-Company-Phoenix-Arizona-I-never-recei-273736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World Fraudulent Company Phoenix Arizona