Complaint Review: Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2007

• Reported By:springdale Arkansas
Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 North 30th Ave. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World How can I get my Refund from Don Lapre's World greatest vitamins Phoenix Arizona

I have spend the amount of $1000.00 on this program and it's been 5 months now and I haven't gotten anything yet. I called them and they said I could not refund my money and my account is active but, how can I see results of my account if they dont tell me a single clue of viewing like I am working blindfolded. The question is how can I refund my money from this company????

springdale, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2007 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapres-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapres-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-How-can-I-get-my-Refund-from-Don-Lapres-World-g-275645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World