Complaint Review: Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World
TheGreatestVitamin.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World Fraudulent Company Phoenix Arizona

I saw the greatest vitamins informercial about 6 months ago, and called the number to sign up, I told myself you can't lose for only 35 dollars. I really wanted a homebased business because I'm a single parent and wanted to supplement my income, so I could have more for my children.

To make along story short, I signed up for the business, was contacted by the coaching dept. and media dept. and they convinced me to sign up for the Platinum Program, and other programs. I paid 873.00 in total , thinking this was a legit business that would work.

One day I started researching this progam, and saw a lot of negative information, even on the BBB, then I didn't feel comfortable selling this product. Also, I thought if this vitamin is so GREAT why do you have to take 9/day. I requested my money back in May of 2007, (when I signed up, I was told there was a money back guarantee), and have been getting the run around every since.

I told them I would take legal action, every since then none of the phone numbers for the company work, and there is no other way to contact anyone from the company. I just want my money back because I have a family to support, and could use the money for something professional and legit. It seems this company is only out to rob people, and that's illegal

Ton-ton28
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2007 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapres-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona/Don-Lapres-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Fraudulent-Company-Phoenix-Arizona-273610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World