Complaint Review: Don Lapre's Making Money Package

• Submitted: Thu, May 26, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, May 26, 2005

• Reported By:Altamonte Springs Florida
Don Lapre's Making Money Package
2922 N 35th Ave. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre's Making Money Package Deceptive, On-Going Scammer Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

I purchased Don Lapre's Making Money Package at the end of the '90's. (1998 I think) The reason I purchased it was because I was a single parent and received no child support. I needed to suppliment my income.

After getting the package, I put my heart into making this work as supplimental income. I bought the catalogs, all the phone lines, puchased a web site, and spend a whole lot on advertising (which is not cheap). I put all the expenses for this "business" on my credit cards. I really tried, but made no money for my efforts. I was very dissapointed!

After a few months, I realized I was sending out all these catalogs for people to buy the things I bought--that didn't work! This made me feel like I was deceiving people too, so I stopped trying.

I tried to get my money back that I put into this. I cotacted the BBB, the Attorney General's office, even contacted the local TV news stations! Nothing.

Some time later I got information in the mail that Don Lapre filed bankruptcy. I filled out court papers to try to get back some of my money, but that was a few years ago. Nothing.

I just want to let you know not to waste your money on this.

Oh, and now I see Don Lapre on TV selling some kind of vitamins!!! I can't even stand to look at that man's picture now!!

Altamonte Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2005 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapres-Making-Money-Package/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapres-Making-Money-Package-Deceptive-On-Going-Scammer-Ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-144042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre's Making Money Package