Complaint Review: Don Lapre's Making Money

• Submitted: Sun, April 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, April 17, 2005

• Reported By:erie Pennsylvania
Don Lapre's Making Money
2922 North 35th Ave Pheonix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre's Making Money ripoff Phoenix Arizona

I was laid off a few years ago and saw Don's advertisement on tv.
I called the number and was sent the package after he biller 40 dollars to my credit card. Don then promised after building my web site for another 900 dollars if i didn't make so much money in a year he would refund my 9 hundred dollars, well we never made a cent.

Upon calling at first they said to be expecting a credit or a check for the 9 hundred, NEVER happened, we kept trying and then they moved and we couldn't get anywhere.Don and his company cost me and my family money I thought I would be investing. I would like this money back, I also would like others to know, don't listen to a word out of this man's mouth. Really a RIPOFF.

Mark
erie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2005 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapres-Making-Money/Pheonix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapres-Making-Money-ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-139143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre's Making Money