Complaint Review: Don Lapre's Making Money

• Updated: Sat, December 18, 2010

• Reported By: Crews — Gladys Virginia United States of America
Don Lapre's Making Money
2922 North 35th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Don Lapre's Making Money The Greatest Vitamin in the World (GVINTW) This Snake Ripped Me Off For $4500 Right After Losing My Job! Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Always do research BEFORE investing in any business!

I did see the infomercial on TV at 0200 or 0300 in the morning. I had recently been laid off, but I had my emergency savings, which I chose to invest in his company. Health and fitness has always been a thriving trend for Americans, so I thought that his offer and company were legitimate. Needless to say, I paid for the ultimate package up-front for $3000 and spent$1500 later on as I tried to pay for advertisement and a service that was supposed to drive business to my site.

I sold $80 dollars worth of vitamins or they may have made it look as if I sold $80 because the site disappeared before I could retrievemy money. This was back in January or Febuary 2007, shortly after I received a job offer. I've since been overseas trying to earn some of my losses. I'm with anyone who wants to get this guy through the court system of course. He's a snake, but God doesn't like ugly...he'll get his one way or the other through the Mercy of God.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2010 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapres-Making-Money/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapres-Making-Money-The-Greatest-Vitamin-in-the-World-GVINTW-This-Snake-Ripped-Me-O-672884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre's Making Money

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Always do research BEFORE investing in any business!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Are you kidding?

It has been almost 4 years since your alleged "rip off" and now you want to do something about it?

Court system? For what? He is a businessman, a salesman, and you got "sold"!

He didn't do anything illegal, so what's the problem?

You want to punish someone because of your lack of impulse control at 3am?

Don't blame someone else for your own stupidity.