Complaint Review: Don Lapre's Marketing Strategies

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Don Lapre's Marketing Strategies
2922 North 35th Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don LapreDon Lapre's Marketing Strategies His Amazing money reports are now a free gift! Phoenix Arizona

I was researching government grants and came across this website product-reviews.org/grants.html on that site they list grant sites that are supposedly not scams.

While doing my homework on the following companies unclesamsmoney.com/ and grant-sources.com/ I noticed that as a free gift for your $39.95 you get "The Amazing Don Lapre Money Reports".

I stopped my reaeach right there and thought back to 5 years ago when I was scammed for $1500.00 in phoney equipment and books by Don Lapre and then he and Northern Leasing ruined my credit when I could not get a refund and stopped paying for items not delivered to me.

When I tried to contact Product-Reviews.org, the only email address on the site bounced back. Does Anyone know if Don Lapre owns the sites mentioned above?

MKBM
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapres-Marketing-Strategies/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-LapreDon-Lapres-Marketing-Strategies-His-Amazing-money-reports-are-now-a-free-gift-P-294924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre's Marketing Strategies