Complaint Review: Don Lapre's - The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2007

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
Don Lapre's - The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre's - The Greatest Vitamin In The World Pressured me for 1800 dollars before I realized it was a SCAM Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

It wasn't until I started getting multiple 1-800 calls trying to sale me something or other. That I realized "The Greatest Vitamin in the World" was a SCAM. By then I was 1800 dollars in debt. And to late to stop payment through the credit card co. Who later Investigated the matter just to tell me I have to pay the debt because the product was supplied. Buyers beware if it seems to good to be true,it probably isn't.

Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2007 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapres-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapres-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Pressured-me-for-1800-dollars-before-I-rea-257225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre's - The Greatest Vitamin In The World