Complaint Review: Don Larpre akaThe Greatest Vitamins In The World

• Submitted: Sat, December 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, December 17, 2005

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Don Larpre akaThe Greatest Vitamins In The World
3030 N Central Avenue Suite 505 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamins In The World ripoff Phoenix Arizona

Don Lapre and his Greatest Vitamin of the World of rip off artist is a bunch of fast talking crooks. I join this so call business February 28 2005 because I beleive all those sale people I spoke to. They made it sound this a sure thing hot business to get in to, so I accepted. One after another spoke people from the company call me to say I needed all these so call programs for me to make money. These fast talking sale people use words like be amaze get excited it's a amazing day.

The only thing amazing is that they all rip me off by not telling me the full truth about this vitamin business. They only said that this business is a sure thing or you need this other program fo this to work. I even had a coach STEVE DZIALO 1800-544-8482 EX 147# work with me it made no difference I still didn't make no money.

I even call back about my this he told me I was afaid, or I was lazy to make this business work I thought Mr. DZIALO actions to me was very unprofessional. What do you expect from one of Don Lapre crooks! Why do don Lapre and his the greatest vitamin of the world have to charge over 3-4000.00 dollars for a web-site and these do nothing program's business that don't sell.

I don't think this is fair. One spokeperson said they made over a millions of dollars in sales. Oh yea they made all that money getting sucker's like me to go into dead lemon business. They also made that money by lying, fooling and giving false hope to people like me who didn't know what they was not getting themself into.

So now I loss little over 4000.00 dollars for a dead end no sale greatest vitamins of the world web-site. Don Lapre should change it company name to The Greatest Rip Off's in the World!!

Nathan
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2005 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Larpre-akaThe-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World-ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-168358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Larpre akaThe Greatest Vitamins In The World