Complaint Review: Don LePre - New Strategies

• Submitted: Fri, June 18, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 18, 2004

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Don LePre - New Strategies
2922 N 35th Ave, Suite #' Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don LePre - New Strategies ripoff Phoenix Arizona

I also like so many other people watched Don LePre on tv and got excited about having a home based business to fall back on. So I purchased the program with (4) 900 lines each having 4 extentions and that these numbers would be mine for lifetime but would have to pay a minuim yearly fee for each line, which is charged to my credit card in the beginning of each year. I bought this back in March 2001, but never really used it until now. So I have been paying approx $25 per line for the last 3 years, not to mention the initial sign up fee.

I finally pulled out my material and started calling all the phone numbers to find that all of them have been disconnected.

After reading Rip off Reports I can not believe that this guy has been doing this for over 14 years and is consently stealing money from millions of people and getting anywhere from $300 to $20,000 and still getting away with it. He has been getting rich off of other peoples dreams and visions, that is not right. When is someone with power going to do something to this guy and return all our money to us. He is a crook and a criminal and needs to be dealt with as such.

Don LePre has gotten $575 of my money which is not as much as some but is still alot to me.

There has to be an attorney or government agency that can help the people.

Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2004 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-LePre-New-Strategies/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-LePre-New-Strategies-ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-95515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don LePre - New Strategies