Complaint Review: Don Lepre Of Universal Business Strategies

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2003

• Reported By:virginia beach Virginia
Don Lepre Of Universal Business Strategies
2406 South 24th Street, Suite C-106 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lepre Of Universal Business Strategies ripoff fraud business liars victimized us rip-off scam liars Phoenix Arizona

On Feb 2002 I decided to start a business out of my home for the future. I contacted Universal Business Strategies after watching the business infomerical on TV in our area. Materials were send to my home. They contacted me. I signed up for several things sent my money. I received all kinds of things I did not even order.

After reviewing all the materials. They send me 900 X rated sex chat line things that I thought were totally unexceptable for my business. So, I called over thirty times. Talked to all kinds of sales people, managers,complaint people,ect. to know avail.

Then I sent a certified mail receipt detailed letter and all material back to the company on April 2002---V Scale signed the received by box.My letter stated that I would like a total and complete refund of all of the materials conatined in this package. I called your representatives over a dozen times and finally received my refund Total Refund Number.

I have keep all copies of all the materials I sent back for evidence. Since then I have called on an adverage of three times a week. They say that they will refound my money in a few weeks. Its been over a year and a half now and I still have seen zero money. They stated on the TV it was a money back if not satisfied offer. I was not satisfied at all with what they send me.

I need serious help here to get my money back! Please put me in touch with someone that could help me with this matter. With Much Appreciation and Consideration in Helping Me. Thank You

half now. With know money in site!!!! These people have $1950.00 of my money and I have zero

Lynne
virginia beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2003 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lepre-Of-Universal-Business-Strategies/Phoenix-Arizona-85034/Don-Lepre-Of-Universal-Business-Strategies-ripoff-fraud-business-liars-victimized-us-rip-o-63599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lepre Of Universal Business Strategies