Mexico

• Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: Charles — Houston Texas United States of America
Don MCGill Toyota
Old Katy Rd Houston, Texas United States of America

Don MCGill Toyota Paul Derrick Salesman Bait and Switch on both price and equipment and finance rate in violation Of Consumer Trade Practices Act Houston, Texas

This Was on about mid April 2008 when I went to this dealer for the first time. I was Bait and switched on every aspect of this transaction purchase of a 2007 Toyota Tundra. I have an eyewitness who accompanied me on this date and have since identified several aspects of this Bait and Switch which directly violate consumer trade practices act in Texas. I am pursuing this to an end and have already consulted attorneys both of whom stated I have a valid case. I plan to submit official complaint with the Attorney General as I now know they have a history of this and it is more the common practice than not with this dealer.  I am an ex Law enforcement officer who is no stranger to a courtromm and will be a credible witness against this pack of wolves. I gave them ample opportunity on more than a half dozen  occasions to right their wrong but they did not care to address this problem and now it is my intention to seek any and all remedies afforded me by law so they wish they add paid attention.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-MCGill-Toyota/Houston-Texas-/Don-MCGill-Toyota-Paul-Derrick-Salesman-Bait-and-Switch-on-both-price-and-equipment-and-fi-536255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don MCGill Toyota