crucial

Complaint Review: Don Mannarino's "Think & Lose"

• Submitted: Sat, September 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: Tina — USA
Don Mannarino's "Think & Lose"
www. thinkandlose.com Internet United States of America

Don Mannarino's "Think & Lose" Think and Lose Think and lose MONEY! They claim they won't charge your account until you try it and that it takes up to 14 days to get the product. LIES, you will be charged immediately & your item sent next day. Internet

* : Think and Lose is saving My Life!!!!!

I was watching late night tv and saw this ad for Don Mannarino's Think and Lose program.  I then read all the info on line as I'm listening to their program.  The tv states that you will not be billed until you test it out for 30 days, Return it and you will never be charged.  That's a lie.  Then they said it will take weeks before your order is recieved.  That's a lie.  They have a cancelation button on line if you decide you don't want it which to me states that if you are a quick finger, they will stop it in their tracks. Well the response is "your order has already been processed and sent out".  Then what the hell do you have a cancelation button for and why do you state it take weeks to receive when I had it in two days and my bank was charged.  I called customer service and they told me that I pressed the button that says to charge my card immediately, NOT TRUE!!!  Then they said in a response to an email that I could send it back and not be charged, yet the customer service on the phone said you must try it for at least 3 weeks before sending it back if you want them to charge your account later.  NOTHING is CONSISTANT with the tv ad and the website.  And nothing is consistant with the customer service people.  I now have put myself (and I blame me only for "pressing the wrong button") in a bind and in the red due to this crap.  They are liers and trust me I would lose the weight if I just stopped eating garbage and excercise more, like who am I fooling.  Don't fall for this!  It's a huge headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2009 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Mannarinos-Think-Lose/internet/Don-Mannarinos-Think-Lose-Think-and-Lose-Think-and-lose-MONEY-They-claim-they-wont-490655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Mannarino's "Think & Lose"

#1

Think and Lose is saving My Life!!!!!

AUTHOR: Maili - (USA)

I ordered Think and Lose in July I received it within 7 days of ordering on line. Since mid July I have lost 20 lbs. I have a bulging disc in my lower back, but doc's say not bad enough for surgery. I said you know what I've got 70 extra gut pounds pulling on my lower back I just have to get rid of. WELL watching TV one night Don Mannerino came on...I hit the internet as he would say "like a ton of bricks" I was soooo pleased with everything, web site was VERY straight forward, customer service later & the online support were wonderful...Haven't needed to repeat a visit! I am on my way to a better healthier me, I eat lots of veggies no more candy bars, they don't appeal to me anymore, and I feel the difference in my back already!!!! The most awesome thing about this product is you don't actually have to THINK!!! LOL Funny I know but true!!!! I'm telling everyone that will listen about how GREAT this program is.... Someone said he yells at you, he does not.... I'm so happy with this I'm on my way to the website to order the stop smoking program too!!!!!! These people are crazy and they are even admiting they listened to it once and returned it or they never listened to it at all!! Would you really want THEIR advice???? THANK YOU DON!!!!!!!!