Complaint Review: Don McGill Toyota Katy

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: Brent Barker — Houston Texas United States of America
Don McGill Toyota Katy
21555 Katy Freeway Houston, Texas United States of America

Don McGill Toyota Katy AGGHHH! I HATE THESE GUYS AND DEALERSHIPS LIKE THEM. Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: wow....

*Consumer Comment: The Reason For the "F" 'Rating

It went like this. Luis from Don McGill Toyota called me and said they approved me for $30,000. Got there, looked at a terrible selection of stock. No price, bald tires, arrogant sales people and managers. Because I have damaged credit, I need this to work. Soooooo, i bit my tongue the whole process when all I wanted to know was the price of the vehicles I was looking at. When I finally got frustrated from no answers, Luis explained to me that it depends on my credit score on what the price of the car would be. I laughed and said "you know what my credit is, you called me remember". While I waited for Luis to get with manager to work up pricing, I decided to go on their web site and look up the pricing they had advertised on THEIR web site. Luis came back in and offered a truck that I was looking at for $6000 over what it was listed on their web site. I s**t you negative. It was explained to him that I was not interested, but what about a cheaper one I had looked at earlier. He came back two thousand higher than the web price, I laughed again and said "'It's advertised for $2000 less then that. So, in typical scum bag used car salesman fashion, he walked across the hall into the office of the king, i mean manager, and proceeded to talk about the weather or how can we steal money from this guy. SOooooooooo, he came back, AGAIN, and said the price would be $1000 higher than  the advertised price. He explained that they charge a fee. No description to the fee, just a fee. I at this point reached over and squeezed his head and smacked him around the room until he cried like a baby. then I realized that I was just dreaming at that point and he was still staring at me with his hand outreached in the closing position with his 19 cent bic. But I did tell him to go (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))). Boy did I feel better. Did I tell you I absolutely hate people like that. LOOK IT UP - THEY HAVE A "F" RATING BY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-McGill-Toyota-Katy/Houston-Texas-77450/Don-McGill-Toyota-Katy-AGGHHH-I-HATE-THESE-GUYS-AND-DEALERSHIPS-LIKE-THEM-Houston-Texa-753566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don McGill Toyota Katy

wow....

AUTHOR: Mark Freeman - (United States of America)

First off, I truly am sorry for their pathetic, apethetic attitute towards you.  secondly, this was flippin hysterical how you wrote it.  Good job!!!!  I have to give you serious credit points as you kept your cool.  Anyhow, thanks for the read.  I'm reading it on my daily radio show (AM1300 Colorado Springs) from 5p - 6p MST today...login if you want to hear it.  This report has landed on my "best of the best" reports, so thanks for the material.  Seriously, sorry for your experience too.  Best of luck.

The Reason For the "F" 'Rating

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Plain and simple...they have yet to BUY a higher "rating".

The BBB is NOT part of the government!
The BBB is NOT part of the judiciary.
The BBB in NOT part of the Attorney General's Office.
The BBB has ZERO enforcement powers.

The BBB is one of the BIGGEST consumer SCAMS and FRAUDS this country has ever seen.  Anybody can become a BBB "member"...just shell out the money!  There is NO investigative process to become a "member".  A business is NOT invited.  The business puts the money down and the BBB lies to the public about how ethical and honest their "member" is when they haven't a clue.

The BBB does SELL these phoney accreditations to ANYONE who wants one!  Its just like a place selling phoney college degrees.

Go to You Tube and type in "BBB Scam".