Complaint Review: Don R. Light Of La Russell Missouri

• Submitted: Sun, August 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, September 07, 2009

• Reported By:Beverly Hills California
Don R. Light Of La Russell Missouri
343 SSA Fraud St. La Russell, Missouri U.S.A.

Don R. Light Of La Russell Missouri Committed SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY, IRS FRAUD La Russell Missouri

* : Don Light is a psycho-path!

* : Don r Light

* : Don R. Light La Russell, Missouri SSA, IRS Fraud, Blackmail, Harrassment

Don R. Light will be reported to SSA and IRS.

Donlightfraud
Beverly Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2009 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-R-Light-Of-La-Russell-Missouri/La-Russell-Missouri-64848/Don-R-Light-Of-La-Russell-Missouri-Committed-SOCIAL-SECURITY-DISABILITY-IRS-FRAUD-La-Rus-475865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don R. Light Of La Russell Missouri

#1

Don Light is a psycho-path!

AUTHOR: Donlightfraud - (U.S.A.)

I am not associated with Doug Hart at all! I am someone else that can attest to your blackmailing, harassing, and fraudulent ways!!

I also have proof that Don Light is NOW in the business of making airplane propellers!!! This business have also not been reported to SSA or IRS!! So Don Light is continuing to defraud the taxpayers!!!!

Don Light's spelling capacity says it all! Would you buy a prop from someone who can't even spell it?? Or who can't even spell the state he lives in!!

#2

Don r Light

AUTHOR: Litefliteoo7 - (U.S.A.)

This person is the same man that riped me off Doug hart. He told me that he(Doug Hart) would do this . I have the emails to prove this . I will be happy to give these to the world my phone #(((ROR redacted))) I can and prove what I say .can Doug This man is stell not telling the truth about me !!!!! people beware of Doug hart

Don R Light

<font color="red"><a href="/whyedited.asp" target="why"> CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. </a></font>

#3

Don R. Light La Russell, Missouri SSA, IRS Fraud, Blackmail, Harrassment

AUTHOR: Donlightfraud - (U.S.A.)

Don R. Light has been posting accusations of others alleged fraud all over the internet when indeed he is the one committing the fraud. Don R. Light is currently collecting Social Security Disability but he has been posting all over the internet publicly admitting that he has in fact had another source of income that he failed to report to SSA. Also he has failed to ever register his light flyer business with the state or paid any business taxes to the IRS. Don R. Light is continuously harassing, defaming, and blackmailing others when indeed he is the one committing fraud. Don R. Light will be reported to SSA and IRS.

Here is an internet post from Don R. Light admitting to having an income while on disability:

I am Don R. Light, I have seen all the hassells on your web site about Doug

Hart. But I am the disigner, builder and test pilot of the Areo Trainer, Lite

Flier Biplane,Areo Sports Plane, Baby Lite and Turkey Buzzard. On Feb. 24, 2007,

I signed a contract with Doug Hart for the purchase of right to reproduce and

sale of the above planes. The sale price was $10,000.00, to be paid $2,000.00

down and $300.00 per month untill paid in full. Also at the time I was to

recieve a commision of $750.00 Per completed aircraft or aircraft frame for the

rest of my life.

After long periods of time of not being able to get ahold of Doug, not answered

phone or returnd calls I decided to go down to see what the problem was.

In Oct of 2008 I made a trip to find out what the problem was. At the time he

informed me that he was having some money problems an asked if there was someway

we could work this out to pay the rest of the contract off.

On Oct. 16, 2008 we entered into another contract stating that Doug Hart would

build me a Lite Flier Biplane at cost and reduice my commision by 1/2 of sold

aircraft untill the Lite Flier was paid in full, to be finished by April of

2009.

I waited untill the end of March and then tried to get in touch with Doug and

again no answer and no returned calls. So on Monday, April 27, 2009 I send Doug

an email that I was revoking his rights to reproduce or sell any of my designs

and I wanted returned both protypes of the planes (Baby Lite and Lite Flyer

Biplane) and any other planes or parts of my designs that he has at this time.

The name of my Company was Liteflite Aircraft and the Vice Priesident was Carl

Neubert, email kwakdup@... , phone# 1-417-358-7413. My email is

lightslittlecar@... Phone # 1-314-438-5718

At the present time my scanner is not working right but if you will sent me a

regular address I will overnight you a copy of both contracts.

I am not writting this out of anger or malice I was very proud that someone

wanted to build my designs out of the right material and the right way. I'm not

a customer of Hart Areo.