Complaint Review: Don Royale Company

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Luka — Los Angeles California United States of America
Don Royale Company
1514 Gardena Avenue Glendale, California United States of America

Don Royale Company Kathy Sanchez Stole over $2000 worth of my property...for starters Glendale, California

Oh where to begin. Don Royale company "manages" the apartment complex where I had lived for 7 years. Recently they fired the "good" manager who refused to steal from tenants break laws, little things like that, and hired a couple of guys who would. Actually probably just one guy, David Marez, his "partner" I don't believe was invoved with this. He stole over $2000 worth of gear and supplies from my apratment, including an assortment of camping equipment and expensive alcohol. When confronted about it, he would not respond to my questions, and insisted a homelss person broke in and stole my belongings (but not my sleeping bag and tent which was found in his dumpster). I contacted the Kathy Sanchez at Don Roayle company (thier boss) who told me to go f**k myself, and move if I didn't like it. Additionally she tried to insist that in addition to being ripped off by her charge, that my rent was due on the first, and if paid on the second she would also charge me a late fee of $50. Great, thats illegal in and of itself, but I digress.

I called the police, and filed a report, but they said without any eye witnesess there was not much they could do. Awesome. So beware Californians, if you are seeking to rent a place run by the Don Roayle Company, my story could be yours. These people are theives. They will steal your money. And evidently know they can get away with it too. Many thanks LAPD. If you are a housing authority, or some government body who is supposed to be protecting renters, look at this lady, and this company. I don;t know how they are able to get away with all that they have. They have screwed and stolen from all of my former nieghbors. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Royale-Company/Glendale-California-91204/Don-Royale-Company-Kathy-Sanchez-Stole-over-2000-worth-of-my-propertyfor-starters-Glen-969851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Royale Company