Complaint Review: Don Shemp at Auto-Zone

• Submitted: Wed, March 29, 2000
  • Updated: Sat, July 08, 2000

• Reported By:Louisville KY
Don Shemp at Auto-Zone
store no.0477 at5908 Bardstown Rd. Louisville, Kentucky U.S.A.

Don Shemp at Auto-Zone ..Vulgar abrasive store managers after having to refund price of merchandise

I returned a package of defective buffing pads to an Auto Zone store no.0477, the manager refused to refund the cost, I E-Mailed the home office and all hell broke loose.

The manager was instructed to refund the mere $5.29 which he did and gave me a royal cussing and said he did not want any further business with me. PLUS he told some of my family members that I had called all of the employs M-F's and I made the statement that Auto-Zone didn't give a sh-t about their customers.

He told me that he did not want me in his store again, and the worst thing I said during the whole incident was I didn't have to do business with smart alec managers. I have not contacted Auto-Zone again, I do not thing they would listen to a customer over one of their store managers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Shemp-at-Auto-Zone/Louisville-Kentucky-40291/Don-Shemp-at-Auto-Zone-Vulgar-abrasive-store-managers-after-having-to-refund-price-of-m-1872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Shemp at Auto-Zone