Complaint Review: Don lapre

• Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Sterling Virginia
Don lapre
Sterling, Virginia U.S.A.

don lapre ripped me off and i am mad as hell! ripoff Sterling Virginia

I orderd the greatest vitamin in the world and I did not like it when they tried to upgrade me so I canceled it and sent it back to them in Nov. 2006

Well here I am today Aug. 2007 still trying to get my refund for $180.00 from this guy and nothing. The people told me the same as everyone else. I asked for supervisors to call me and left messages over and over and got nothing back. Now when I call it just says that I am calling during the closed time! I am sick of this. I want my money back!

Sterling, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-lapre/Sterling-Virginia-20164/don-lapre-ripped-me-off-and-i-am-mad-as-hell-ripoff-Sterling-Virginia-271390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don lapre