Complaint Review: Donald Allen Correll

• Updated: Sun, June 29, 2014

• Reported By: Maddalena — Arezzo Alabama
Donald Allen Correll
Internet USA

Donald Allen Correll Donald Allen Correll Romantic Scammer for Internet Fraud Internet

A man named Donald Allen Correll contacted me on facebook declaring he was 53 years old and widower with two children. He said his wife was dead for cancer. After a while he confessed his love for me on line and declared he wanted to marry me. He claimed to be an engineer, with no friends, made a lot of questions to me about my tastes, my hobbies, my future, if i was alone, and want to marry or move from my country. Then he left Us where he said he lived (Orlando Florida) to Malaysia. And there claiming busyness problems kept on asking for money, first 2000 euros then more and more. He changed from being sweet to rush of anger if i didn't want to pay. I thought his accent was pretty strange for being an American, but he told me he was half Swedish. He sent me a copy fo a ticket to come to Italy but for more busyness problems he hasn't come and he is still in Malaysia. I suspected a fraud and contacted other victims. [continued below]....

..... And found in Us and in other countries such as Italy. We think he is African and that is a 419 nigerian scam. So he is probably nigerian. We ask to stop this man in order not damage other women in his fraud. He is good in manipulating people. He uses the word unconditional love. He always cries and says he is sick for fever. He claims this is the first time for him in Malaysia but this is not true. He uses a fake passport. We ask anybody to come forward to stop these people to hurt other women for making money. We ask this site and the help of the media to stop him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2014 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donald-Allen-Correll/internet/Donald-Allen-Correll-Donald-Allen-Correll-Romantic-Scammer-for-Internet-Fraud-Internet-1158318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donald Allen Correll