Complaint Review: Donald Barrett With ITV Ventures

• Submitted: Sun, June 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 07, 2009

• Reported By:Weippe Idaho
Donald Barrett With ITV Ventures
55 Cherry Hill Drive Beverly, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Donald Barrett With ITV Ventures I am owed $600.00-$800.00 for unused call credits when I stopped the home remote program. Beverly Massachusetts

I worked as an IBO for ITV Ventures during the year 2007. I signed up for the home remote agent program taking phone calls from home for infomercials of Donald Barrett's products. The "lead lists" were a rip off as they were old leads.

I signed up for the home agent program and had a lot of trouble getting the program software to work. It took a frustrating month to get it to work. The call credits were expensive and specific to each product. Each call took 1 call credit even if we did not get a sale. We did get a refund under certain conditions and it took a while to receive the refund.

I purchased a large amount of call credits at a discount for the business opportunity calls and after using up half of my credits with no one signing up as an IBO I stopped this program. I had $600.00 to $800.00 in call credits remaining and I have never received the refund I was promised. There were so many fees involved that it stopped interested people from signing up as an IBO. I sent a certified letter directly to Donald Barrett to let him know of my unhappiness and wanting a refund. The first letter came back so I resent for any office personnel to sign for it. I still never heard a word from Donald Barrett.

We were all promised refunds after the company closed in Oct. 2008, 180 days from then which was April 2009. I have not received any information since then. It's terrible that Donald Barrett makes his money off other people who are honest, hard workers trying to earn an income.

Former itv ibo
Weippe, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2009 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donald-Barrett-With-ITV-Ventures/Beverly-Massachusetts-019515/Donald-Barrett-With-ITV-Ventures-I-am-owed-60000-80000-for-unused-call-credits-when-I-459393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donald Barrett With ITV Ventures