Complaint Review: Donald Berry Arthog

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Mr. Peel — Qu''appelle Saskatchewan Canada
Donald Berry Arthog
P.o box 1460 lake Arrowhead California 92352 Lake Arrowhead, California United States of America

Donald Berry Arthog Harbour industries,Arthog Convinced me to purchase hot tub away from Ebay and stole my money Lake Arrowhead, California

*General Comment: Scammed by Donald Berry

*Consumer Comment: Count Me In!

In July of 2012 I found a hot tub on Ebay that I wished to purchase .i called the person who turned out to be Donald berry ,he convinced me and promised me a lot better deal and free things if I purchased not going through PayPal.I looked around for a few days and googled him ,looked at his 304 positive ebay transactions ( found a couple unhappy customers that had problems with workmanship but everyone received them.So I went ahead and wire transferred him around $5500 .(he talked a pretty good game)I asked him how long to receive hot tub he said 4 to 10 weeks. 10 week mark came up so I emailed him to see if its ready for shipping ( and then) the lies started.He was at state fair for two weeks,chronic migraines two weeks,pump and modules were way behind 8 weeks,hot tub all complete just have to install pump and modules,should be ready for water test I will get back to you in two days,just out of town will look into it when I get back and so on we were now at 25 weeks and sent him email telling him I'm going to local authorities and my attorney because I beleive he is a scam.well you can amagine that I got another email on Monday January 14 2013 telling me to contact his attorney David Tilem @ (((ROR redacted))) which I called and he's away on holidays for a week.So I googled his name and the first thing that I read was bankruptcy specialist . I've researched a bit and been in contact with other Ebay people and beleive we have all been scammed he has committed fraud cause anyone who gave him money from June 2012 and on we're never ever getting a hot tub it was just going in his pocket.I beleive we need to get a law suite going on this POS scam artist ...I will keep checking this we should all get together on a chat line and figure something out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donald-Berry-Arthog/Lake-Arrowhead-California-93252/Donald-Berry-Arthog-Harbour-industriesArthog-Convinced-me-to-purchase-hot-tub-away-from-E-997524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donald Berry Arthog

#1 General Comment

Scammed by Donald Berry

AUTHOR: JD72 - (United States of America)

It sounds as though we all have pretty much the same story.  I would love to communicate with others and share information on this guy.  My email address is jdove@cox.net if anyone would like to discuss the information they have on this guy.  I have and would encourage everyone to file with their attorney generals office, IC3, U.S. Postal inspectors and the California Attorney General (they are lazy/worthless and won't do anything).  If we can't get our money back I want to see this POS prosecuted for mail fraud and wire fraud!

Count Me In!

AUTHOR: Jay - (United States of America)

I too was scammed by this guy and want to pursue him to the fullest extent of the law. Please let me know how i can get involved. My information is luvmyadidas@hotmail.com

Jay Johnson