Complaint Review: Donald Berry

• Phone: 832-278-2084
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Donald Berry Romance and Financial Scam California

I met Donald online when he responded to my craigslist ad that I wanted to go out on a date.   He quickly wanted to marry me and he asked me to set up a bank account because he was going to send me money.  He sent me the money then he asked me to transfer money to someone using moneypaks. Once I tranfered money using the moneypaks the bank called and told me it was fraud. He has not returned the money he scammed me out of and lied that he ever scammed me in the first place.

It is very hard for me to go to the police or the attorney general with this because I have never met him and I do not know where he is . I do not know his home address.  In researching personal information about him like his name and email address I was able to find information about him on this website. Other people have tried reporting this man to the authorities and they are not doing anything.

He is going to keep on scamming people out of their money and getting away with it until someone can stop this man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donald-Berry/California/Donald-Berry-Romance-and-Financial-Scam-California-1074790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donald Berry