Complaint Review: Donald Berry

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: AGentry — Topeka Kansas United States of America
Donald Berry
Lake Arrowhead, California United States of America

Donald Berry Arthog's Moutian harbor spas, Arthog's art for businesses, ebay store for hot tubs. Donald Berry & Hot tub biz scams again! Leave many with out hot tub and not refund Lake Arrowhead, California

*Consumer Comment: Donald Berry is Going To Jail.

*Consumer Suggestion: Let's Put Don In Prison!

Re-posting again! We were one of the many victims Donald Berry and his business have taken money from and lied to about getting a custom built hot tub. We purchased from him in July of 2012 after many months of delays, rebuilds due to leaks, and how much money HE was losing (MEANING I was going to lose) He tried to play the feel sorry for me... I have to rebuild it at cost to me...poor me... not anyone else. Then when we threatened with law enforcement he decided to refer us to his bankruptcy attorney. Tileman. Who by the way when we last talked to that attorney he had not officially acquired yet... We have contacted Federal, KS State, CA state, FCC, IRC, and Postal authorities to bring down the thunder on this a$$hole for the amount of theft he has taken from us and our friend ( at the tune of almost $8,000.00) If you too have been cheated by him, Please feel free to contact us @ gentry.aric@yahoo.com to consider a class action suit.. we know of another person in MO. who has had similar luck. Lets not let this snake in the grass get by with doing it over and over again. Oh and his ebay feedback was purchased...not earned.... Yea sad isn't it??? He is still operating his hot tub website as well as his Art business to sell art, even though his business license was pulled last year for that business... Could that also be because of fraud? Who knows... But stay clear of any business of his.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donald-Berry/Lake-Arrowhead-California-/Donald-Berry-Arthogs-Moutian-harbor-spas-Arthogs-art-for-businesses-ebay-store-for-hot-1005792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donald Berry

Donald Berry is Going To Jail.

AUTHOR: mike - ()

I'm another one of Donald Berry's victims. I purchased a Hot tub on EBay on May 3rd 2012. He promised all the bells and whistle on his hot tubs. I ended up sending him United States Postal Service Money Orders in the amount of $4637.50 on May 16th.

Received an email from DB that  had received my MO's on May 27th and the hot tub would take 5-7 weeks to be built and he would then email me with shipping arrangements. Come July 3th I had not received any corisponnance, so with email and phone calls I final got a response on July 6th that Business was busy and he was working from 6am-10pm and they were in the process of building a new production Factory.(What a bunch of BS)

During August he informed me that tub was completed and sent me 7 difference shipping companies and the rates for shipping to Vienna, Virginia,( I'm glad he didn’t get the money for the shipping and e $120 cash that he wanted me to send in an envelope, for his guys to crate the Hot Tub for delivery)

Finally after 2 more months of emails and excuses from DB saying there was no trucks headed in my area that could ship my Hot tub, and him being at LA County fair with his display of new hot tubs. I finally told him I was going to Contact Ship US and arrange to have them pick up the tub from is Factory and have it shipped to me. I then got an email on Dec. 27, 2012 that he would be out of town on Vacation with his Family(With My Money) till Jan. 10th 2013 too me.

Last email from DB was on Jan, 14th 2013 informing me to contact David Tilm.

Matter of Fact, I just got off the phone with David Tilm 7/13/2013 @ 12:09 AM EST and as of rit now Donald Berry has not filed for Bankruptcy.

I have over 75 pages of corisponance, emails between DB and myself Copies of MO and all the information to Put this guy behind bars for sometime. Let’s Do it.

Mike Pence

(((ROR redacted)))

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Let's Put Don In Prison!

AUTHOR: Darren Johnson - ()

Hello All DB Victims!  How's that hot tub feel???

You are not alone!  Regretfully, you (and me) are just a couple of the many victims of the theiving, POS, Donald Berry.

However, I'm not one to simply accept a $5 THOUSAND theft and blame myself.  I have been to DB's house and found it in a state of disrepair.  (And he doesn't even have a hot tub, even though his house is over 5500ft. elevation...)

After many attempts (voice mails and emails) to reclaim my $5k, DB referred me to his "attorney" - David Tilem - a "debt" relief agency!  I'm not sure how giving DB $5k up front for a hot tub he didn't deliver is a "debt"???  He didn't "borrow" the money from me!

Anyway, I refuse to sit idly by (for years?) to wait on DB or the CA courts to "hopefully" do the right thing an return my $$$ to me!

Since this is clearly a case of felony interstate wire fraud, I filed a suit with DB's local police department...

I request that all of DB's victims contact Captain Ells and provide their evidence to support the case against DB.  I want this POS in prison for decades for stealing our $$$!

I filed a criminal case with the "Twin Peaks Station" police department with Captain Rick Ells.  Case # 051301053.  Please contact Capt Ells at 909-336-0600 or 'rells@sbcsd.org' and provide him your evidence to help support the case!!!

In addition, US Postal Inspector Steve Bolz (909-387-8736) is investigating Donald.  Please call him and provide your evidence!

I've also filed a civil suit in Don's district (please contact me to support this case!):

Case number: SMCFS1301309
Form Set: #849160
Filing date and time: Jun 06, 2013 1:27 PM PDT.
Hearing Location: Fontana District, 17780 Arrow Hwy., Fontana CA 92335

P.O. Box 1460

28204 North Shore Road

Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352

emails:  arthog@charter.net, arthogg@yahoo.com

Phone 909-337-0497  (call him and demand your money!!!)

Birth date: 12/18/1960 (Help me give the SOB his next birthday in PRISON!!!)

Real Piece Of Sh!t

Feel free to contact me at (((ROR redacted))) if you want further details!!!

Sincerely,