Complaint Review: Donald Lapre, The Greatest Vitamin In The World.

• Submitted: Mon, December 18, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 18, 2006

• Reported By:Kenansville North Carolina
Donald Lapre, The Greatest Vitamin In The World.
3112 North 30th Avenue. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Donald Lapre, The Greatest Vitamin In The World. They swindle me out of $1390.19 for something that doesn't work. I just want my money back from this company and the CEO/ Preisdent Don Lapre. Or i will take legal action and file a lawsuit against Mr. Don Lapre, for false pretense. Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: His new tactic

*Consumer Suggestion: If you only came here first, you would have seen more than 150 complaints and never spent a dime with this crook.

CEO/President, of The Greatest Vitamin in the World, Mr.Don Lapre.This company took the advanage of me and swindle me out of $1390.19 for something that doesn't work. I called customer service and talk to operator name Chris. And I told him I wanted my money back, and he said no problem and gave me a confirmation number 337361, and he said I would get my money refund back to me. So if I don't get my money back, I will file a lawsuit against Mr.Don Lapre, for false pretense.I just hope that other people will realize this scam. Thank you. and have a great day.

((( ROR REDACTED LAST NAME AND E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES )))

Sincerely
James
Kenansville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2006 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donald-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Donald-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-They-swindle-me-out-of-139019-for-somet-226031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donald Lapre, The Greatest Vitamin In The World.

His new tactic

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

Lapre the Sociopath has a new angle on his worthless vitamin scam. He now has this young woman showing cleavage hawking that you dial this 800 number and they will explain what the program is. I did not call but he has used this same woman wearing the same cleavage on his old infomercial scam. It is the same crap repackaged. I think Lapre would do very well walking in front of some Humvees in Iraq so if a roadside bomb goes off it is him that gets it not our good fighting men and women over there.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

This lapre idiot actually made the home page. Out of the millions of scams listed here, this idiot made it to the top. This is what they say about him.

Don Lapre Rip-off: The only one making money in this get-rich-quick scheme is Don Lapre

Before you spend big money on lawyers and lawsuits, try the revenge guide. The green link on the home page.

It's a helluva lot cheaper than any lawyer will be.