meat

Complaint Review: Donald Nunnery

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Shanara — Jackson Mississippi U.S.A.
Donald Nunnery
1303 Hearn Rd Jackson, Mississippi United States of America

Donald Nunnery Nunnery Contractors Scam Artist Theif...Took $2500.00 to Start a Job and Disappeared with MY MONEY! Jackson, Mississippi

WARNIG DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAM ARTIST!!! On 10/19/2012 I entered into a contractural aggreement with the owner of Nunnery Construction, Mr Donald Nunnery. Per our contract, Mr Nunnery aggreed to rehab my property from a delapited state into a move-in ready condition within one month for a set price of $8000.00. Before Mr Nunnery began working on the property he demanded $2500.00 to get started. After several weeks of excuses and a pelethora of empty promises as to why the work had not begun I requested my money to be returned back to me ASAP. He promised that he would return my money but has since then been avoiding my phone calls and any sort of communication with me. I have made several attempts to get this matter resolved, all to no avail. NI fact Mr Nunnery never indended to complect the work because he NEVER even got a permit from the city to get started!!! He is a liar and a crook. Beware and run the other way!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donald-Nunnery/Jackson-Mississippi-39213/Donald-Nunnery-Nunnery-Contractors-Scam-Artist-TheifTook-250000-to-Start-a-Job-and-Di-983543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donald Nunnery