Complaint Review: Donald Whiteley

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Donald — Monroe Connecticut United States of America
Donald Whiteley
41 Woodlawn Road Monroe, Connecticut United States of America

Donald Whiteley myfeeplan billed me $19.95 on credit card which i did not agree to. I paid $1.00 and did not receive info Monroe, Connecticut

I received my VISA bill with a charge from myfeeplan.com for $19.95 which I didnot approve.

I did allow a charge to my VISA account for $1.00 for information I asked for (search public records)
but did not receive such information.

I would appreciate it if you would reverse the charge for the $19.95 and credit my VISA account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donald-Whiteley/Monroe-Connecticut-06468/Donald-Whiteley-myfeeplan-billed-me-1995-on-credit-card-which-i-did-not-agree-to-I-pai-1018128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donald Whiteley