Complaint Review: Donald Wood

• Submitted: Thu, February 03, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 03, 2011

• Reported By: noor — Isa Town Other Bahrain

Donald Wood Mr. Lompard Scot Notify me by mobile and E-mail me of winning GBP720,000 in a Free Loto Mobile Promo, Internet

With regards to the matter I was contacted via mobile with GBP 720,000.00 award for a Free Loto Mobile Promo held in UK. My personal details was taken through E-mail dated Jan. 26, 2011. As of today there is no responseor directivesto get my Winning amount. I am keeping Update to my E-mails every day but to no avail. I wonder how they torment peoples mind thinking of the Big Cash Award.With your help I want to know if its true so I don't expect too much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2011 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donald-Wood/internet/Donald-Wood-Mr-Lompard-Scot-Notify-me-by-mobile-and-E-mail-me-of-winning-GBP720000-in-a-690408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donald Wood