Complaint Review: Donaldson Investigations

• Reported By: Jean — Ashburn Virginia United States of America
Donaldson Investigations
400 Renfro Dr. Suite 101 Glen Burnie, Maryland United States of America

Donaldson Investigations Private Investigator scam Glen Burnie, Maryland

It all started back in 2006 when my then husband had left me and my three kids.  I suspected him of cheating on me and hired Donaldson Investigations.  They did some very limited investigating, but in the end took me for $12,416.  Money was directly taken out of my account by way of ACH.  They continued taking money out of my account without my permission or knowledge.  I finally went to my bank and put a stop to it.   They refused to give me final report to be used in my divorce court case.  What my lawyer had was shady at best.  I had to hire another private investigator to provide information for the divorce case involving adultery.
Eventually after my divorce as finalized I sued Donaldson Investigations on my own without a lawyer.  I won my case in Feb. 2009.  However, I have yet to see a dime.  He knows how to scam the court system.  Never showing up and using excuse after excuse.   False doctors notes stating he is ill, then cancer and even deceased.  All of which are false.
 In 2006 I contacted the Department of Criminal Justice Services for Virginia.  It took until 2008 for them to complete their investigation stating they were unable to confirm any violation.  How can that be?
I am not the only one.  He has many cases against him, most for the same reason.  I have others I am in contact with that have been scammed as well.    He needs to be stopped.  The MD District Court system has not been helpful in getting me my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donaldson-Investigations/Glen-Burnie-Maryland-21060/Donaldson-Investigations-Private-Investigator-scam-Glen-Burnie-Maryland-955863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donaldson Investigations