Complaint Review: Donationcart.com

• Updated: Sat, November 02, 2013

• Reported By: Ann — New Orleans Louisiana
Donationcart.com
Donationcart.com Nationwide USA

Donationcart.com Mark Rones and Sameer Kohli Donationcart.com is a fraud!!! New Jersy Nationwide

*Author of original report: Donationcart.com issued credit

*Author of original report: Donationcart.com

Donationcart.com is a new website and a spin off from nothingbutcostumes.com which has many complaints of fraud.  It is owned by Mark Rones and Sameer Kohli.  Mark was named in many complaints on the web about nothingbutcostumes.com.  I paid for second day air for my kids halloween costumes.  It has not arrived in a week, and the phone number listed on the site goes to voicemail and directs comsumers to the live chat option on the site which then says there are no live operators.  I emailed them, and I have yet to receive a reply about refunding my money.  Do not buy from this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donationcartcom/nationwide/Donationcartcom-Mark-Rones-and-Sameer-Kohli-Donationcartcom-is-a-fraud-New-Jersy-Nat-1095462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donationcart.com

Donationcart.com issued credit

AUTHOR: Ann - ()

An update to my previous complaint about Donationcart.com:  on 11/2/13, the full credit appeared on my bank account.  The owner, Sameer, had emailed me on 11/1/13 saying he issued the credit and product was shipped and received, and they would bear the loss since they were so busy.   I have mailed the product back with a note saying they have already refunded my product, and I do not need the product that they shipped anyway after I asked for a refund ONLY.   Since I had not received the product in time for Halloween morning, I needed to purchase another set of the same thing at a local store for my children to have something to wear and do not need 2 sets of the same costume.

Donationcart.com

AUTHOR: Ann - ()

I had previously complained that Donationcart.com did not ship my costumes after I paid for second day air on 10/23/13 and waited till 10/29/13 to complain to them.  I did receive an email later that day saying that they had "high seasonal demand" and would notify me "tomorrow" about my order.  That night I received another email that was a "credit memo" saying an item I ordered had sold in the half hour that I ordered it, and my money was being refunded.  On 10/31/13 at 7:42pm, UPS delivered my second day air package from Donationcart.com with both items that I ordered.  It was processed at 6:58pm on 10/29/13.  This was 22 minutes before I received the "credit memo."  As of today, I have not received the promised credit.  I do have the product that I paid for.  The owner's are quite upset with me for being the first one to complain about them.