Complaint Review: Doncosa Images

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Rick — Belleville New Jersey United States of America
Doncosa Images
163 Engle Street, Building 4A Englewood, New Jersey United States of America

Doncosa Images Microdot, Doncosa, enhanceyourhair Fabulous,positive,great experience, wonderful product,great hair,excellent service Englewood, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Best Hair salon,excellent product and service

I have been a client for over 12 years at Doncosa images and only have good and positive things to say about them. Everyone there is so nice so kind and they care for me and the way I look and feel.

The hair I have is just what I want,just the way I like it,they give each of us what we like. I love the hair so much the look and feel and it's not overly expensive. I get many compliments on my hair it's become my best feature now.

The service is top notch from James and Stacy to all the staff the technicians and receptionists,it's always a fabulous great experience whenever I go there. Thanks Doncosa for making me feel better about myself. :)

November 27,2012  Rick

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doncosa-Images/Englewood-New-Jersey-07631/Doncosa-Images-Microdot-Doncosa-enhanceyourhair-Fabulouspositivegreat-experience-wond-974315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doncosa Images

Best Hair salon,excellent product and service

AUTHOR: Rick - (United States of America)

November 27,2012  Rick