Complaint Review: Done Right Automotive

• Reported By:Sevierville Tennessee United States of America
Done Right Automotive
3107 Newport Hwy Sevierville, Tennessee United States of America

Done Right Automotive "Done Right"...Did Wrong!! Sevierville, Tennessee

I took my vehicle to Done Right Automotive in Sevierville,TN to have my water pump and thermostat replaced. The owner called me after having my vehicle for a few days and said I could come pick it up. I arrived at the shop to find that my vehicle was not done being worked on and the owner just wanted me to pay, CASH ONLY, in advance because he was "going on vacation."

I refused to pay for the vehicle before it was complete. I stopped by the shop the next day and found that the bill was way over the estimated amount. I was charged over $800 for a water pump and thermostat! I paid, in cash (this being the only payment type they accept, probably so they can cheat on taxes) and took my vehicle home.

Upon inspecting the vehicle myself the next day, I found that Done Right hadn't even used new parts! The water pump was the same one the vehicle had gone in with...they had just cleaned it up a little! They used the same thermostat and crimped the end so that it wouldn't set off the sensor!

Done Right has the worst customer service that I have ever come across and it's obvious that they DO NOT care about Customer Safety, Satisfaction, or even their own company's reputation. If you are considering going to Done Right to have a repair made to your vehicle, please save your hard earned money! Go somewhere where they actually REPLACE your parts and FIX your vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Done-Right-Automotive/Sevierville-Tennessee-37876/Done-Right-Automotive-Done-RightDid-Wrong-Sevierville-Tennessee-873860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Done Right Automotive