Complaint Review: Done Right!

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Camilo — tampa Florida United States of America
Done Right!
11115 Rushmore Drive, Internet United States of America

Done Right! Done Right by Lending Tree Nothing but a big scam! Do not become a vendor ever!!! Internet

Done Right! tryed to sign me up for weeks into their referal program.   After I agreed to try them, It was said to me very clear the following:

• Referal would be people qualified with them for a remodeling loan.

• Referals were supposed to be transfered by "phone"
    After I agreed to receive their services,  I started getting emails the second day with names and phone numbers.  Each one of the emails was costing me $45 approximately.  I received a total of five emails that day.

I started calling people right away and some numbers were non working numbers all the others, people had NOT idea why I was calling.  I tryed to explain to them the reason of my call and they did not even know what DONE RIGHT! was.

I tryed to call customer service and they did not pick up the phone! I had to try calling about ten time to get some one to talk to me and the answer was: send an email to us.  However, I did.  I sent an email for each one of the claims and I NEVER got an answer back.

Service is horrible and they will just take your money.  Do NOT ever use them. Done Right! is a complete ripoff.  Done Right review by Camilo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Done-Right/internet/Done-Right-Done-Right-by-Lending-Tree-Nothing-but-a-big-scam-Do-not-become-a-vendor-eve-926474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Done Right!