Complaint Review: Done Rite Roofing

• Reported By: Sylvester Matters — Tarpon Springs Florida
Done Rite Roofing
Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Done Rite Roofing Beware the upsell Palm Harbor Florida

Called Done Rite Roofing for a free estimate. Conversation went pretty much as follows:

Me: Hi. I'd like a free estimate on a roof repair.

DR: Certainly, sir. When are you looking to have an appointment?

Me: As soon as possible.

DR: Excellent. What type roof are you looking to have replaced?

Me: I'm not looking for a replacement. I have a small patch job that needs done.

DR: OK. What type roof is it? Flat roof, shingle?

Me: Barrel tile.

DR: Is it the original roof?

Me: Not sure. We bought the house and I don't know what the former owner did to it.

DR: Uh, OK, hang on. (puts me on hold)

DR: OK, sir, I spoke to our manager and we don't have any appointments anytime soon. We are swamped and can't handle any additional work at this time.

Me: OK. You have a nice day, Thank you.

I had my buddy call a day later for an appointment checking for replacement of a roof and what do you know? They could get right out the next day.
Obvious this company doesn't want anything to do with real work not entailing a full replacement job. Beware the upsell. A company that would lie about anything is not to be trusted about anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Done-Rite-Roofing/Palm-Harbor-Florida/Done-Rite-Roofing-Beware-the-upsell-Palm-Harbor-Florida-1117182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Done Rite Roofing