Complaint Review: Donna Hyde - Richard Beatrice - IBD-Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:Yukon Oklahoma
Donna Hyde - Richard Beatrice - IBD-Marketing
4699 N Federal Highway Suite 107 Pompano Beach Florida 33064 Nationwide U.S.A.

Donna Hyde - Richard Beatrice - IBD-Marketing We were toatally scamed out of $982.00 and we are mad as hell and we arent sitting down to take it Pompano Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: I know where Donna Hyde is

After listening to Ms Donna Hyde smooth talk us into letting go of $982.00 of our hard earned money to sell our Time Share, she swore that she would be handleing everything in selling our timeshare within 60 to 90 days and getting us the maxium price for out timeshare. She knew what questions to answer and we had many to ask, and she made it sound as if we where going to have it sold very quickly and very effortless on our part. Boy do we feel we have been screwed over and we are MAD AS HELL and we arent taking this sitting or lying down.

So after many attempts to contact IBD-marketing we could never get a phone call though or return phone calls returned to us and we also sent many emails to the company as well and none of email where returned as well. We are Two Mad Sooners.

Sheila
Yukon, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donna-Hyde-Richard-Beatrice-IBD-Marketing/nationwide/Donna-Hyde-Richard-Beatrice-IBD-Marketing-We-were-toatally-scamed-out-of-98200-and-w-296863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donna Hyde - Richard Beatrice - IBD-Marketing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I know where Donna Hyde is

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

Hi I have read your story along with the endless other ones about IBD Marketing only because I too am trying to sell my timeshare. I have not used IBD or even heard of them until today. I googled timeshare resales and got some companies , the one at the top of the list was a company called US Timeshare Management, ustsm.com.

It was yesterday that I filled out there paper and today Donna Hyde contacted me. When I spoke to her I found her to be very smooth talking and very pushy about the $899 "ADVERTISING FEE" that she had to have upfront. I mean I wasn't on the phone with her for 3 minutes before she was asking I was going to Visa, Master Card ect. ect..

Anyway I was reat sceptical of the whole situation so I had my wife talk to her to see if I was just being paranoid and she was even more sceptical than me. That is how we came across you and the many others who had run into that team of scam artists. My wife even confronted her about the what we saw and read about her and Richard Beatrice and she said " she did not know who Richard Beatrice is".

Anyway, I don't know if this will help you guys at all but here is her direct phone number at Us Timeshare Management (954) 524-3632. You can also go to ustsm.com to get any other numbers you may need. They are based out of Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. This company has only been around about 2 years, about the same timeframe that most of these complaints are from. It was high pressure sales pitch that I read in each of these ripoff reports. A different amount of money, but the same promise to sell within 60 to 90 days. It is probably the same people with a new company name. If there is anything else I can do to help please respond.

Have a good day,