Complaint Review: Donna Klan

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: wkc911 — Hayden Colorado
Donna Klan

Donna Klan I got a popup for a sutvey, then the offer for free ear rings, just pay postage. 2 weeks later they charge my bank account 98.00. Now they are trying to take another $50.00 and I have not ordered, Internet

I was shopping on Amazon and a popup came up for a survey, then the add for free ear rings, just pay postage for my gift for completing the survey.
  Within 2 weeks they charged by debit card $98.00.  No, several months later they are trying to take another $50.00 from my account with no warning.  I have not heard from them since I got the ear rings.  I have not ordered anything, nor received anything in the mail.  Have to close my account to stop them.  Crooks, just out and out crooks.
Lies and deception. False advertising, the whole works.
I live on a fixed income and could have bought better ear rings at WalMart for the $98.00 they scammed from me. Now another $50.00.  Why doesn't someone shut them down?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donna-Klan/internet/Donna-Klan-I-got-a-popup-for-a-sutvey-then-the-offer-for-free-ear-rings-just-pay-posta-1044950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donna Klan