Complaint Review: Donna & Larry's Flowers

• Reported By: Neil — Nationwide United Kingdom
Donna & Larry's Flowers
1063 Novi Rd Northville, Michigan United States of America

Donna & Larry's Flowers The worse florists anywhere! Northville, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: LOVE DONNA & LARRY'S!!!

Ordering flowers is normally a simple enough process - but not with these Muppets...

I went to their website on Monday, which offers same day delivery, and ordered flowers for the next day for my wife's mothers.  That was easy enough and a few a minutes later I received a receipt by email.

Next day comes around but no flowers.  I called the store and spoke with quite possibly the most stupid woman I have ever encountered.  Even after giving her the receipt number three times she insisted they had no record of the order.  She had me read to her again, and assured me I would not be charged a second time.

Needless to say, I was, and $11 more the second time.  I emailed them at the address printed on the invoice, that promptly bounced back ....

I called the store, and got the sub-50 IQ assistant again who instead of apologizing for her mistake wanted to argue about it.

There are hundreds on on-line florists, avoid this one like the plague!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donna-Larrys-Flowers/Northville-Michigan-48167/Donna-Larrys-Flowers-The-worse-florists-anywhere-Northville-Michigan-568611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donna & Larry's Flowers

LOVE DONNA & LARRY'S!!!

AUTHOR: Tripp - (United States of America)

I just wanted to briefly comment that I was quite surprised to read such a negative account of what happened when dealing with Donna & Larry's flowers.  I have been a customer a handful of times and have always had nothing but the most excellent, professional and over-the-top customer service experience...furthermore, Dona helped me in a bind to get last minute flowers to my mother for Mothers Day a few years back.  I understand that you must have been frustrated - but they were great in my experience.  Best, T