Complaint Review: Donnie Webber

• Updated: Tue, September 24, 2013

• Reported By: Barbra — Glendora California
Donnie Webber
Long Beach, California USA

Donnie Webber Fairyfolk and the Magic Onions The Magic Onions Doviemoon Owner of The Magic Onions or Fairyfolk and the Magic Onion sells products online & Etsy. I paid and got ripped off for $117.00 California

I love to shop online. I ordered a 'rustic wood bath picture' to hang in my bathroom from Etsy. The name was Doviemoon but changed to The Magic Onions, or Fairyfolk and the Magic Onions. I've seen this item at other Etsy stores but mostly in enamel. So I was very excited to finally get it and when it came, it was a picture of a picture of the bath sign! I was totally shocked and paid $117.00 for this. I sent it back the next day with a letter. And to this day have NOT received one penny back. This lady didn't like my additude. And there is only a 20 day period where Etsy or Paypal might help. But I had no choice since refunds take 1 to 3 bank statements to check for any refunds. By then it is....to late. Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donnie-Webber/Long-Beach-California/Donnie-Webber-Fairyfolk-and-the-Magic-Onions-The-Magic-Onions-Doviemoon-Owne-1087033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donnie Webber