intended

Complaint Review: Donovan Media Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 28, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 08, 2011

• Reported By: dannyfx — newyork New York United States of America
Donovan Media Inc.
1399 Franklin Ave, Suite 103 Garden City, New York United States of America

Donovan Media Inc. they can't build my website, yet refuse to refund me my money. Garden City, New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Donovan Media settled it

i approached donovan media to build a custom website for me, I paid them $7500, they took a free software online and tried to mask it..i approached the CEO, Mr. Tom Donovan,to discuss this.. he literally walked me out of his office..that i should tell my attorney to contact his attorney.. this is the biggest corporate bullying case i've ever seen.. And i will take this issue to all levels, that Donovan media did not do well and they obviously cannot build anything media.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donovan-Media-Inc/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Donovan-Media-Inc-they-cant-build-my-website-yet-refuse-to-refund-me-my-money-Garden-793231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donovan Media Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Donovan Media settled it

AUTHOR: Dextrose57 - (United States of America)

I wish to state that donovan media Inc, has settled this dispute with and are currently issuing a full refund of my money..Please always do business with donovan media as they remain the best. They are ranked as one of the best media companies in NY, please disregard my previous complain. thank you